Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Genesis

My impatience is already showing itself. Last night I deposited $25 into my FXCM Microlot Account. It already had 4.90 from the last time I played around with it. That 4.90 has been whittled down to 1.17. I've had two 10+ pip runs but my losers have been greater. In any case, I'm back in the Forex game.

Despite the losses, I'm going to propose a rather ambitious plan. Perhaps, that's an understatement. I want to get the account to $1M within a time frame of 5 years. As it gains I may roll the money into another standard account (as opposed to micro) and continue.

This journal will plot my upcoming battles, chart my past successes and failures, and keep me motivated. As of now I'm already in a rut; but, no step is wasted that provides me with greater insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment