Thursday, July 16, 2009

Forex/Poker Account Updates

Placed in two one dollar tourneys today. Got 8th (out of 90) in the first and 2nd (out of 90) in the second, with a $2.70 and $16.66 prize awarded, respectively. After last night's mediocre win in the 25 cent tourney, I didn't know if I would be able to pull off another dollar tourney. To myself, I proved otherwise.

I still have a lot to learn, especially when it comes to placing bets, reading other people's bets and positions, and various other technical and tactical skill; but, I feel like I am on my way--somewhere.

PS: The nano account is at a little above $12 and the micro account is at $107 (albeit with a $1 losing position still on. Should swing into my direction; at least, I'm still holding it for a while). Lots of work, lots of work.

Update: Closed the last position; the micro account is now at $107.69 or up about 5.1% from its start yesterday. My nano account is officially at $12.0332 (yes, those are fractions of a cent) or up about 26.5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment